Lottery & Gaming Research
Serving the Research Needs of Gaming Clients for Over 20 Years
Lotteries and other gaming organizations are constantly seeking ways to better understand their players — and how to reach them through product development and communications efforts.
At Ipsos, we have been operating a specialty practice that serves the research needs of gaming clients for over 20 years, and are considered the most experienced lottery and gaming market research provider in North America. We work with clients to provide a multitude of sector-specialized research and consulting services including:
- Segmentation studies;
- Custom panels;
- Concept testing;
- Product /volumetric predictions;
- Market and opinion tracking;
- Media habits and shopping behavior assessments;
- Retailer interviews;
- Qualitative research and more.
Lottery & Gaming Research Experts
We are proud to be the only research firm with a dedicated team of researchers specializing in the lottery and gaming sector. Our experience covers all areas of the industry, including lottery industry vendor agencies, casino and online gaming, and charitable lottery groups.
Our international reputation for delivering total market intelligence is built on over two decades of experience in this sector. Collectively, we have provided services to most lottery gaming jurisdictions across North America, as well as a significant number of other gaming agencies.
We pride ourselves on our knowledge of the gaming sector, and are frequent presenters at industry events and conferences. At Ipsos, we are uniquely positioned to pair research excellence with sector-specific expertise, giving richer context to your research results.
Leveraging the Strength of a Global Research Firm
Our lottery and gaming clients have access to cutting edge technology and research processes:
- Extensive online samples. With the integration of OTX sample router capabilities and using Ipsos’ i-Say panel, vetted quality panel partners, and Ampario (online non-panel sources), Ipsos now can sample across the entire Internet.
- State of the art call centers. Our North American telephone call centers are networked with over 500 call stations equipped with predictive dialing capabilities.
- Custom online panels and social communities. Our customized Social Intelligence Platform gives clients access to their own custom Internet panels, managed and supported by Ipsos researchers and panel experts. Additionally, Ipsos SIX (Social Intelligence Exchange) allows clients to follow their customers in a social community environment.
- Global, multi-language studies. Our Global Research division provides support for all multicountry and multilanguage studies.
- Advanced analytics. Our Marketing Sciences division delivers top level analytics and advanced techniques such as conjoint /discrete choice and market segmentation.