Federal and Provincial Government Research
We are the leader in Canadian Government research. We offer our clients the experienced people and the research methodologies they need to make evidence-based decisions about their policies, programs, services and communications. Over the past few decades of conducting research for all levels of governments we have seen how citizens have become less deferential to governments and increasingly concerned with getting value for their tax dollars. This trend is forcing governments to be more accountable and transparent and we've responded with a number of research services to help our government clients meet their objectives. These include:
- Assessment tools for measuring the likely impact and perceived value of new policies/programs.
- Priority setting exercises where policies/programs are traded off and overall objectives are refined.
- Public and stakeholder (internal and external) consultations on program and policy specifics.
- Communications and positioning. Our research helps with the development, evaluation and tracking of our clients’ communications activities (from earned media, to web sites, to advertising) to ensure citizens are aware of and understand clearly their policies and program.
- Program evaluations and citizen/client satisfaction studies that measure achievements (both real and perceived) and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Public sector reputation studies that look at how organizational reputation and positioning affects public confidence; ability to deliver programs and services and credibility of communications.